Thursday, July 20, 2006

You Killed Ted You Medieval Dickweed!


Recently I had the chance to re-watch a great movie from my youth, "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure". The movie has it all for me! Historical references and the least intelligent humor known to man. I find myself appreciating the genius (albeit dated) of this movie with every viewing, and I still prefer this movie more than its successor, "Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey". (A great film in its own right!) Anyway, I would recommend this movie to anyone who wants to see a great 80's comedy that is one of the most obvious influences for Mike Myers' "Wayne's World" (Another great film). If anyone asks why you are picking up this particular movie at a time when it seems to not be particularly relevant or funny, just tell them that "Bob" Genghis Khan sent you!


-Todd

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh your love of bad movies. I will never be able to escape now.

But it is a good thing you have such excellent taste in women! :)

love you!

hellboyhitscar said...

ahem...bad movies? did she just say bad movie? ok dude she was cool up to this point, but now leslie and i must engage in mortal kombat. (cue the techno)