Saturday, December 26, 2009

2010

So, since its been so long (by the looks of it, almost two years) since I've posted a blog, I've decided do something so I at least appear to be consistant. Starting in 2010 I'm going to focus my writing on music. While it has always been a hobby of mine, the changes in my life over the past year have made me a little more serious about. Like the previous posts, it'll be just me commenting on things based on my own personal opinions. Anyway that's it for now. I hope to keep this going for a while and I pray that the laziness which usually grips me whenever I force myself to something more than nothing. Either way, here's hoping...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!